1. The main evidence of high sodium salt drinking and high blood pressure comes from the comparative study among people. If sodium intake (salt and sodium containing food) is restricted to hypertensive patients, blood pressure will decrease. If diuretics are taken, sodium and water are excreted, blood pressure will also decrease. In some people with very low sodium intake, they do not know the cases of hypertension at all. For example, the per capita sodium intake in Japan is about 2-4 times of that in the United States, and almost one third of the population has high blood pressure. According to our survey, the average salt intake of Heilongjiang residents is 17~17g/d, which is significantly higher than the physiological needs and the national average level. The incidence rate of hypertension is higher than the national average incidence rate.
2. Tension stimulation is a series of activity process caused by internal and external tension stimulation factors, such as obvious subjective sense of urgency, corresponding tension behavior and accompanying physiological and psychological changes. The nervous stimulation can obviously improve the excitability of the ascending activation system of brainstem reticular. It causes a series of blood catecholamine hormones to rise, blood pressure to rise, heart rate to speed up, blood supply to head and muscle to increase, and blood supply to viscera to decrease. If this period is too strong and persistent or anti recurrence, it can lead to the function and organic damage of cardiovascular system.
3. Overweight and obesity caused by weight gain are the primary independent risk factors of hypertension, coronary heart disease and ischemic stroke.
4. Drinking alcohol has been found in nearly 30 studies in Europe, America and other countries. Drinking too much alcohol (daily alcohol intake is more than or equal to 35g) can increase the prevalence of hypertension. After controlling drinking alcohol, the blood pressure level significantly decreased.
5. Smoking and smoking can increase blood pressure rapidly in a short period of time. Research shows that hypertension patients can greatly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease after quitting smoking.
6. Lack of regular physical activity can not reduce the risk of heart. Regular exercise can relieve mental tension, enhance physical fitness and improve heart function.
7. Genetic factors in recent years, many studies have shown that hypertension is a variety of genetic diseases, the incidence of this disease is affected by genetic factors, but also related to environmental factors.